Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ongoing action reseach project

First of all, thanks for volunteering. I am doing this because I need some data about student's vocabulary for my action research project (check here if you want to know more about action research).
For those who will dare to be part of this project, the first step is to answer this vocabulary test (which is version A).
Onece you finish each level, press the "check" button and your result will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. Please write down your results for each level and send it to my e-mail address (which I should have given you after the class).
After you finish a level (and see your result), you can go to the next level by pressing the button "Next level".
If you have any doubts about this, please let me know. You can leave a comment in this post or send it directly to my inbox.

Again, all information I gather from this is absolutely confidential and will not have any impact on your grades.

Thanks for helping!

-Javier

No comments: